It is commonly called the Guanyin Pavilion, and is the oldest Buddha temple in Changhua. It is acclaimed to be 「The first temple of Changhua」. The main worship is Guanyin Buddha. Changhua became a county in 1723 and this temple was built the year after. It was then known as Kaihua meaning the opening the first Buddha temple in Changhua. Having been destroyed by earthquakes and fire in the past, the temple has been through several renovations. Luckily, local people advocated collecting money to rebuild it. This temple is a Buddha building with three bays, two entrances and two covered porches. It sits east-north and faces west-south. The front hall was once pulled down in order to broaden the adjoining road, after which a special gate was erected. The green stone lions heads are gentle and fine, and the carving technique is superb. They are (one of) the best stone carving work of early Taiwan.
也讓我知道了三開間兩進兩廊(three bays, two entrances and two covered porches)該怎麼翻成英文^^